Two questions

Hey, sorry if I’m posting this in the wrong place but I have two quick questions.

1. Do you guys know when YoYoExpert restocks on their yoyos?
    It seems that they’re out of yellow YYF Velocitys.

2. I have a $25 Visa gift card and I’m thinking about buying a yoyo. I heard that I should either get the DIE-NASTY or the Velocity.
    I’m sort of gearing more towards the Velocity but what do you guys think?

Yoyoexpert restocks their yoyos whenever the hay they want,
:wink:

yoyo recommendation? You will get conflicting opinions, but I would choose the die-nasty over the velocity, and Shinwoo yoyos over that.
In my opinion of course, which everyone knows is correct.
:wink:

Many may feel different, but they will soon find themselves immersed in a world of darkness, pain, and the horid sound of cries, cries that will never be heard.

So with that info in mind, start your yoyo journey, make like a bee, and BUZZ OFF!

D:<

But yeah.

welcome to the forum. Feel free to ask any other questions, we are really helpful around here.

Im bailing on this lame joint.

Don’t be a loser everyone.

Gotta fly.

J

Aaah, I did some researching and there’s so many yoyos that seem good for really cheap.
I am planning on buying whichever yoyo has the majority votes but I’m eyeing
Whip
Velocity
DIE-NASTY
ONE

The Whip sounds good because it’s cheap and it’s also unresponsive so that’s a huge plus for me.

I heard Velocity is good, but responsive. Plus, I wanna focus mostly on 1A so I was hoping for a V-shaped wing. But, I really like that yellow color of theirs.

Glow in the dark yoyos sound like a gimmick, so I’m afraid that the quality of the yoyo itself will be lower because all the attention was probably spent on making the yoyo glow, so I’m a bit apprehensive about the DIE-NASTY. Plus, I can’t thumbgrind.

I heard ONE came with an unresponsive bearing. Also, for it’s price that it’s an amazing yoyo. However, it’s a yoyo mostly for beginners and I’ve been using beginner yoyos this whole time, so I think it’s time to move on.

nvm, found the appropriate place for this thread. locking.