DIE NASTY or Velocity?

(MyBellyButtonLightsUp) #1

Which one should I get?

Well, I’m ordering a glowing Die-Nasty fairly soon, so that’s all I’m going to say about that.

I wouldn’t get a velocity for myself. Something adjustable I’d be constantly tweaking the settings instead of throwing. I just know that’s what I’d do.

I’d rather get a Die-Nasty than a velocity but the starlite is also another good options, but it is all about your preferences.

im still noobish so dont need have to listen to me.Considering that you know how to bind already i would seuggest you get a yoyofactory pocket change.Even though it may look like a preschool toy it is unresponsive out of the box and uses a center trac bearing.if it is out of the yoyos you mentioned in the title both of them are good in their own ways but you cant go wrong with either. =)

I dunno, my friend got a pocket change a while back, and it was really responsive.

I’d go with a dienasty over the velocity. don’t get me wrong, velocities aren’t bad, but I just think the dienasty is better. the few times I threw a velocity it wasn’t all that stable. And the adjustable thing is just a gimmick. If you can bind already, you won’t need it responsive, so you’ll likely just have it at the maximum setting 99% of the time. Just me 2 cents.

(MyBellyButtonLightsUp) #6

Well, I sorta know how to bind, so I’m kinda thinkin about the Starlight. What was your guys first unresponsive?

I imagine a lot of people on here are gonna say a dm2. which is a great yoyo.
But for some that are cheaper (that I personally would suggest) starlite, lyn fury, one, or a whip. The lyn fury you’ll have to mod very very lightly to get it unresponsive, but all the “modding” involves is cutting the orings with a razor blade or exacto knife, and maybe cleaning the bearing.

I would go with the DieNasty or the StarLite.

Like YoYoFoot said, a lot of people are gonna recommend a DM2.

I’m gonna recommend a DM2 because I have one and I swapped out the responsive bearing for the non-responsive YYJ Speed Bearing(and then a Terrapin X Wing Cut bearing). Loving it. But I’m new.

Again, of your choices, I’m choosing a DieNasty because I need a glowing application. Form follows function in this ase.

Also, the ONE is one heck of a fun throw for the money.

What? When did I say that?

Sorry, my bad. The pony graphic distracted me. I SHOULD have said dynikus

That’s what I get for working 20+ hour days.

(MyBellyButtonLightsUp) #12

Thanks guys! I would of got the Starlite, but I only had 25 dollars on a Visa gift card so shipping ended up messing that up so I ended up getting the Pocket Change!

You know what:

All that really matters is that in the end, you end up with a yoyo that you enjoy a whole lot. It doesn’t matter where the research took you as long as the end results are positive.

Have fun and report back when you got it! I want to know what you think about your purchase decision.

Glow Die Nasty= Amazing :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Sorry I just had to get that out of my system. GREAT throw but that might be a little much for any throw. lol

HAVE FUN WITH YOUR POCKET CHANGE!!!
;D

DIE NASTY :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ;D ;D > :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

(MyBellyButtonLightsUp) #17

I got it in three days! (Yesterday 8/3). And I love it! but I’m still workin on my bind with it, any advice? And I was just wondering… I thought a Dark Magic was unresponsive? So how is it responsive in the learn videos??

It is responsive because he lubed it with thick lube.

(MyBellyButtonLightsUp) #19

Could I make my Pocket Change responsive with thick lube?

Yes. You could also do it by adding a good amount of thin lube too. Don’t add a lot but a drop or too should do it for the thin lube.