Turning point questions

Seriously? quits yoyoing :stuck_out_tongue:

Yuki

Wow! Iā€™m really happy find this thread, only few thread that talking about TP and YYR ;D

I have, YYR Z-ON, It feels very amazing. It becomes my ā€œmain throwā€. ( I have superstar, avalanche, supra, code 2, etc) and Code 2 is my second partner :smiley:
Iā€™m agree that every yoyo has different feel and we cannot compare it baldly.
I like my YYR Z-ON because it feels really fit to me, and my Code 2 also. But Z-ON can handle all my trick rather than code 2.

Yup, now, I wanna try TP, I have read some good opinion about them, I want to try Bassilisk, but I almost cant find a review of this yoyo :frowning: Any one can help me?
Hmmā€¦ I also consider getting Stargeyser, Berserker RX. But many people talked about Bvm 2 and Summit. Aaaa~~ Any one can help me? haha :smiley:
If I can describe my style of yoyoing, Iā€™m not playing horizontal, fast, and ā€œcrazyā€ trick. I like to enjoy the feel of the yoyo everytime I throw it. :wink:

*sorry if my english is bad, because english isnā€™t my main language, cmiiw thank you :slight_smile:

I have to disagree with TP having ā€œno soulā€ while YYR ā€œhave soulā€. To me theyā€™re both highly competition-oriented japanese throws. That gives them both exactly zero soul.
I have a Sleipnir, which is awsome. And i have the Brass rimmed Leviathan 4Beta. Which i dont think represent the rest of the single-metal TPā€™s. However, it is the best throw iā€™ve tried in its size. Period.

Fixed Alienware is ok but Razer is much better. But thatā€™s a different topic.

Honestly Iā€™m not exactly sure what the hole ā€œsoulā€ is in Yyrā€™s. Iā€™m not saying they are bad hence me participating in the appreciation thread. I just donā€™t see what gives Yyrā€™s a soul that a Tp doesnā€™t. If you have the money and want a Tp get one. They are quality and if you look at the facts the only difference is name color and shape.

I completely disagree with all of this. Lack of soul. Give me a break.

Nice necro :slight_smile:

Would like to say that Iā€™ve since tried a Leviathan and enjoyed itā€™s comfy shape compared to the clover and positron I tried

ā€œSoulā€, ā€œfunā€ and other such terms tend to just be a reflection of the weight. The lighter a yoyo the more personality it seems to have. Iā€™d be curious to try the Leviathan 4 Light and the Basilisk Light.

Really? Well, The Gleipnir and Clash 2012 are pretty heavy, and the triplet too.
nd I feel like they have more personality too.
I have no idea why TPs have the lack of feel.

Because thatā€™s what they are there to do, nothing more and nothing less.
You pay for the neutrality, some go faster and some go slower but all of them get out of your way and let your skill shine through.
I donā€™t play with TPā€™s 'cas Iā€™m not good enough to justify it.

I think this is definately based on opinion

Had a triplet and it had no uniqueness to it at all but my leviathan has a very solid feel to it

Actually. I agree. The Leviathan is the only TP Iā€™ve playd that feels. Unique. and has personality.