Trying to trade up some of my yoyos

Well as the title says I’d like too see if anyone is interested in doing some trades, I’m getting tired of throwing everything I have at the moment

this is everything I have at the moment I’d be willing to trade, if anyone is interested please don’t hesitate

1 Like

I am really looking for a better you, I’d be will to give a few away depending on what the other you was :+1:

Here is a better picture of all my yoyos except for the iceberg, I’m keeoping that even tho I just hurt her… She’s recovering and taking it easy for a few days, anyway I figured I’d put a better one for everybody to see

4 Likes

It’s by far not the best collection at all, I’ll bet I’m still considered a rookie to some ppl lol, but anyone sees anything they are interested in throwing, please don’t hesitate to let me know

Yoyo* meant to say

What’s the yo-yo with the ghost engraving called?

That is actually called “ghost” from yoyo king, it a bi metal aluminum and steel

20190122_053311

1 Like

20190122_053315

I love the Locus V6. The N12 and V6 are my pocket and go-to throws. I cycle through a bunch each day and love them all but those two are the ones I use the most. The Node and Purple Line are the next in line with my One Drop Top Deck moving up the ranks quickly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.