Trying to find a thick soft string!

I love Ammo, and it is fatter than Fat Kitty, but it’s not as soft as Fat Kitty string, though it does last at least 10X as long…

Fluffy, spongey Ammo is not as soft as Fat Kitty? I beg to differ. It’s much much softer.

The word “soft” is funny when it comes to string, though… it’s a game of semantics here. To me, soft means “plush”… fuzzy, compressible. To some people, they mean how easily it slides along the finger (which I would call “smooth”).

BYYS Panther String

A good example. :wink: To me, Panther isn’t “soft” at all. It is very smooth, however! Panthers also aren’t thick… are we playing the same string??

Semantics… a funny thing. :wink:

Toxics arent soft, right? Even if they arent tgey whip like crazy and I love it. I should be trying a gray matter soon, so i can decide which one whips better.

Very slick. I would almost call them the opposite of soft, though.

Yeah. It is my first high end string that someone sent me to try and it is like heaven. Im excited to try some more boutique strings (that i will get in a trade… Currently in the mail) Im getting fat chicks, 3lan muse, and gray matter.

I don’t think so… Panther string was insanely thick.

1 Like

I know the string shack isn’t really known at all but I think you would really like our type seven. Send me a message and we could work something out if you are interested.

Toxic Metz thick