Tricks while walking?

What do you loop with? Do you have a looping yoyo I have not seen in your collection photos?

2 Likes

My wife has a Gamer. I also have a Duncan Limewire

3 Likes

When I walk somewhere and I know it’s going to be a little bit I take my deep state

4 Likes

Yes, I love me some dEEp sTATe

2 Likes

Recommend a nice responsive for walking.

Edit: you did

2 Likes

I keep looking at Deep State. I like Replay for responsive but want a more traditional shape and since DS is metal I am assuming it’d give me more spin time as well as that awesome snap back to my hand.

2 Likes

It does snap back quite well. It depends a little on how you set it up. It is semi-responsive, so out of the box good spin time and can handle a decent amount of 1A style unresponsiveplay play. If you lube it up good you lose some spin but gain that responsiveness with a little fixed axle fell. I love the deep state and it fits beautifully in my pocket.

3 Likes

Yeah, My attempts at ‘walking unresponsive’ never do pan out.
I may start taking an Imperial with me walking …if I can find mine. I have about an 8-10 min walk from where I park to work, so that would be cool.

3 Likes

For me over here in Seattle, walking is not the issue when yoyoing outside, the crazily windy winter weather is.

3 Likes

Ah yeah I forgot to mention the wind and its effect on unresponsive tricks. I truly respect yo-yo competitors at contests held outdoors in wind!

1 Like

Ever play the offstring game, who can get the most hang-time? It’s especially fun I mean interesting I mean insane when it’s windy!

2 Likes

I agree. Different perople are different ( sorry about typing it’s really early in the morning)

1 Like

No, all people are exactly the same

2 Likes

How are all perople the same? (Ok I misspelled it on purpose this time)

1 Like

They are all exactly the same, with the same DNA, same fingerprints, everything. Clones. They even wear the same pants.

1 Like

What about people?

1 Like

Yep, all people are exactly identical in every respect.

2 Likes

Sounds accurate

1 Like

:roll_eyes: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Smileypants, to be exact

3 Likes