tricks using wrist mount

i know spirit bomb, ATT, Grind trough triangle and superman. What are some other ones that use the wrist mount? ???

http://www.shawnfumo.com/mwiki/Wrist_Mount_Project

It got many variations in using the wrist mount.Teaches you new elements to add to your trick list.

I learned alot and was very happy about this vid. You need to download it first before seeing the vid, just follow the links in the web page. Its a bit long but worth it.

Whoa… long video, but lots of stuff i it! thanks!

I’m not sure if this was included in the Wrist Mount Project, but Static Flow is a fun one. I believe you can find a tut for it on highspeedyoyo.com. Xela’s Turntablism is another good one, though much more advanced. Just search for “turntablism” on youtube and you’ll find the tut for that one.

holy… turntablism looks fun, but im afraid it might be too advanced for my skill level right now. ill try learning it, though. I’ve learned fairly advanced tricks ahead of time before, so we’ll see.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTT link

Sorry, but what was the point of that?

I think he’s complementing the link that kenz_mori provided for Wrist Mount Project.

If that is true…

Please use the thank you button next time. It cuts down on unneeded posts like that one. Thanks.

Aren’t you getting sick of saying that so many times lol :stuck_out_tongue: