Tricks that you put into tricks

I know what he’s saying, not pops because you don’t drop the string. They’re possible, but a little awkward.

1 1/2 hops are more fun and 2 1/2 hops are more difficult.

GTs into and out of EVERYTHING!

I don’t know about you guys but I always put a trapeze in all of my tricks.

This is actually a really neat topic and appreciate it.

For when it comes to regular 1a, I love to do a lot of pseudo-mount/breaker kind of concepts where it looks like its in a mount but it falls through, this allows the illusion that there is some kind of trickery behind it and immediately can get into another mount.

Love em.

~Z

Double or Nothing seems to show up in everything I do. Maybe it’s a force of habit; the amount of stuff you can do from just that one trick is kind of ridiculous.

I’d like to see some videos of that Zammy. I think it probably looks even cooler with a visual than in text.

Agreed :slight_smile: show us :smiley:

kind of a spirit bomb in a 1.5 mount thats kinda in a houdini trap, but is sorta its own thing… ive never seen anyone else do it so i consider it my own origional trick

I like to do that too. Kinda like matrix where you pop trapeze into double or nothing. instead i stop it and go into the 1 1/2 mount and do tricks like buddhas revenge and mcbrides rollercoaster

-xICooRsYIx

Yea! I love variations ;D

plastic whip into a gunslinger into a regen…then i might throw in a looping green triangle into a thing like a double trapeze (instead of 1 loop, i do it again for a second…)I don’t know why, but I Hate trying the spirit bomb into other things…Just saying.

1 Like

Houdini Drop going around your thumb twice is pretty exciting if you do it quickly… think’ll call it Houdini’s Twin