tricks 4 intermediate yoyoists

I have the honor of performing in front of the whole princeton middle school but i would like some quick to learn tricks.
the performance is in 2 days so hurry up and tell every1 that i need help BIG TIME!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

The sleeper

1 Like

you should focus on tricks you master, there’s not really impressive tricks that you master in 2 days

at least that’s my opinion, you should start working on a routine already

1 Like

eli hops, lacaerations, and revolutions all look very cool for performances

1 Like

Those are not intermediate tricks YOYOJAM.

You can try Matrix. I nailed it in a few minutes. Try adding them together. Like triple or nothing, dismount straight out of the trapeze, end in a trapeze and his brother, now go around again and do a double or nothing. Now end up exactly the same way as a McBride RollerCoaster. That would be a simple combo.

1 Like

I really don’t think 2 days is enough time…but hmm intermediate atomic bomb,mach5 2 good tricks.

1 Like

this

take parts of tricks you already know and mix em together in another way

but 2 days, you should already know your routine pretty well, better focus on what you know and master, a serie of misses will not look good and with the pressure added by the crowd, if you have to ask for such tricks, I take it most of em will result in misses because your body will not have enough time to learn them in 2 days. Set a routine up, work on it and do with what you have rather than losing time trying to learn things you most likely won’t master in 2 days of time (unless you’re incredibly talented)

1 Like

behind the back trapeze will blow there mind, and if you can do a combo behind the back or under your leg, well they’ll think you just divided by zero

1 Like

All I have to do is atomic bomb and people need help picking their jaw back up… But they also find that more impressive than something technical like spirit bomb…

This may be a stretch, but you can try boingy boing…

Thats too stretched…hehe :smiley:

try and whut. it is actually very simple.

BoingyEBoing really easy and looks decent but if you’re more advanced, try doing a combo with this, like… start with a trapeze, boingEboing then tripe or nothing.