Trick suggestions

got any trick suggestions for me? i’m kind of an intermediate/beginner and i’m very much at a loss for yoyo tricks i learned the majority of YoTricks’s tutorials so… hit me!

4 Likes

What tricks are you up to?

Rewind is a really fun trick to work on IMO…or are you way past that?

Kwyjibo is a tough one to get down…but super cool and a really good fundamental it seems.

I’m not really sure where you’re at with tricks.
I’m still on intermediate stuff myself. (–edit–) actually checking out yye’s list I’m up to expert level stuff :smiley:

Can you do things like the Matrix and Buddha’s Revenge?

5 Likes

Yotricks has an immense ammount of tutorials if you navigate through it. It goes beyond 50 first. Only saying this sense you said you learned the Majority.
I tend to scout for other tutorials too and compare. Sometimes i find a trick on Yotricks that Andre just has a way of breaking it down that makes more sense in my head.

3 Likes

How about Mr. Yo-Yo thrower? (Jeremy)
Just pick one, and give it a try in no particular order.

Casual yo-yo Tutorials are very good for reinforcing variations from one mount.

3 Likes

thanks!

2 Likes

will check that out!

2 Likes

yeah i can do Buddha’s revenge thanks Twitch!

2 Likes

If you want to get into advanced tricks MrMatio is the best imo

2 Likes

This one might be a nice challenge. Not too technical.

4 Likes

This trick is in my top 5 favorite tricks ever

2 Likes

Check out the ‘Let me tell you why this is the best trick today’ thread

it is full of cool tricks, some of them advanced, some easy to medium hard.

4 Likes

thank you!!

2 Likes

oh boy Chad i shall try

3 Likes

Thanks for the publicity! :rofl:

3 Likes

gonna be honest… i forgot about this till now gonna try to learn it very soon

2 Likes

It looks harder than it is

2 Likes

Hi Peyton,

Not sure if you are way past this, but this is the one I am working on at the moment.

https://■■■■■■■■■■.com/yoyo-tricks/barrel-rolls/622/?tag=First-50

It’s barrel rolls, but in 4 different variations.
The last variation looks super cool and combines 4 different elements and practising these are helping me get really smooth in front style, I went past this trick already but keep coming back to this one to strengthen my basics. Also check out the split bottom mount tutorial, that has different ways to get into the same mount and the latter ones are super cool but not as easy as it looks.
Even just practising going straight from a throw directly into the SB mount and then doing different variations of the Barrel Rolls are a great way for me to smooth things out and my other tricks are looking better as a result of these practices on these.

But I feel you are way beyond these probably I signed up to the “level up!” program on the yotricks site and ticking things off, going back to older tricks etc and it’s been great for me. I’m only on level 19 with 1581 xp points though so far. would be cool to have a online yoyo buddy to spur each other to learn together and share progress videos etc, want to get connected over what’sapp or FB messenger?

@twitch77 you too would love to have a what’s app intermediate improvers group chat going

2 Likes

i don’t have either of those but i have gmail! my email is Peytoncali11@gmail.com invite me!

1 Like

Hi Peyton,

I think you need to download the app called whatsapp on your phone first.
It’s great to have a group chat going for real time communication as you are learning new stuff with other people of similar level of skill.
I have some going for gaming, long boarding etc and it’s great to keep you motivated and speed up your progress :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think WhatsApp is not that popular on the USA like in Europe haha

2 Likes