Trick name?

Ok, so I finally got this grind down, but I don’t know the actual name of it. Its when you throw a horizontal throw and let it grind on your palm. Then you bind it back. This is the 1A trick btw.

This is also the Harold Owens grind in his 2011 freestyle at Nats

I think it’s just called “horizontal palm grind”

Pretty self explanatory

It still is a pretty awesome trick. I haven’t been huge into horizontal but when people do that grind and bind from lowering down their hand and the string spins around the yoyo and winds at the same time looks really flashy.

It is just a harold owens palm grind to bind. Whatever you want really, just give credit to Harold.