Trick Compilation Help

Hey, I came up with an idea that is like a magic drop but I don’t really know where to take it after that. So I am gonna shoot a video and put it on YouTube and then put a link up here. If you are interested in contributing, record a video of the move I post and then add something else as well as a tutorial. Then someone can add to that and so forth. Sound good? Ok, Im going to go shoot the vid now. l8r

Um… does that mean you’re in?

Lol, sorry my thing didn’t seem to show up.
I can’t really shoot a video but I’d love to think of an ending for you.

sweet that will work :slight_smile:

I’m in, I will post my vid after you post yours

Awesome, thanks. yeah, my PC at my house crashed so I am having to use computers at school to edit and compile the footage

Video Posted :slight_smile:

Hey I actually use that Magic Drop variation in one of my tricks I made up ;D. The actual string formation on the throwhand is also used in Metronome. Lots of possibilities.

For my trick, at the end I do that Magic Drop variation and hop onto the back string. Underpass the string like in Shockwave. Pinch the slack on your throwhand. Pop the yo-yo to your non-throwhand side and pinch it while it’s hanging there. Open the slack loop with your non-throwhand finger, guide the yo-yo through the slack loop and release all pinches. If you mount the yo-yo on the bottom string on your non-throwhand side and let the string off your throwhand, you’ll end in a GT.

Sorry for no video :confused: I have no video editing experience, nor am I particularly in the mood to learn right now.