Trick/Combo w/ Every Throw

Okay quick question on this, neither of these are OG correct? Although the one does have the spikes though, the other ones don’t

1 Like

:fire::fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

Nice

3 Likes

Flat cup is the 2016 redesign they’ve already abandoned, the spiked hub is the OG design. The Barracuda has had a weird production history. There are Chinese produced Cuda’s in that OG design that are a lot cheaper (and still in stock at some other stores). The only place you’re gonna find a true OG cuda is on the BST, and it’s going to be a lot more expensive since they were 130-140 dollars MSRP.

3 Likes

Couple vids, snowing and cold so what a time to use the CLYW Yeti right? Also a special guest-star today. Would not leave my side/shoulder this morning. I love the Yeti 2.0, it’s a super fun, oversized plastic. Mine is a fools gold so it has a couple of real tiny cracks around the bearing seat but it’s nothing that effects play or spin, just a little less durability if you hit it or drop it etc. Arguably the best 5 dollar yoyo of all time? Has a good case in my opinion! Smooth for a plastic, pretty stable, well weighted. Like I said just super fun and again…5 bucks.

8 Likes

Video quality is horrible on the second one I apologize. I didn’t realize the light was coming in like that, rookie move. Also I just realized I didn’t crop my face so yeah tis really I. Not sure why I did in the first place, I’m not shy nor care about that sorta thing lol.

1 Like

Switching from frontstyle to the cross arm sidestyle tricks and then back to frontstyle is so cool

1 Like

I feel the same 100% haha i think I should learn more frontstyle tricks too
Cool repeater

@LeftyThrower24 @LeftyThrower24 yooo it’s an Austin face reveal :exploding_head: :fire: haha
The vid with the cat is really cool

Wait, WHAT?

1 Like

CLYW website my friend. STILL have them in stock lol. Grab 2 or 3 seriously I might get another I mean why not? Shipping almost costed more :joy:

Lil horizontal skin the gerbil

13 Likes

Nice, you made so much progress :fire:
What yoyo is this by the way?

1 Like

That snap on your bind return must have been so satisfying. I was to hear anyway.

1 Like

A return to an old throw I used previously in this. I’ve been thinking about the Scout a lot since I last posted about it. This yoyo is lowkey really cool. It moves around so much more fluidly than a lot of other yoyos I have. I’ve been practicing horizontal and more active/bigger tricks with this. It’s dope, I feel like this would be a really cool yoyo to compete with. I know Petr took home several podium spots using the Scout. The Bonfire is like driving a Mustang off the lot of a dealership, and the Scout is like hopping into a Mustang right out of a NASCAR garage. It’s the same car at its core, but it’s been stripped down to a sleek and streamlined version of itself. It’s interesting that the Scout went this direction of adding an emphasis on midweight, while the Wildfire went all out on rimweight. Wildfire is the best CLYW bimetal btw don’t @ me.

Practicing the normie pleasing small hop combo and a DNA.

Scout on the left, Bonfire on the right.

10 Likes

thank you

1 Like

Saturday Star… throwing the Plot Armor by YoYoBall. Very fun throw i picked up in a mystery box and i really enjoy it. Glad to post a trick with it before i trade it off…

9 Likes

I got the new Butterfly today so I’ll be making a video with that tomorrow or sometime this week! Im kinda on a 0a binge, I just love how chill the style is yet a lot of the stuff is so cool and flashy

4 Likes

Well, I said I would start this challenge over a week ago, and then life got in the way, so here is my first video, assuming I embedded the video correctly.

I’m using one of my favorites, the bimetal shutter. I did a combo with elements I pulled from various tutorials, kind of a tech thing. It is surprisingly nerve wrecking to post a video, but this is the smoothest one I got on film, even though I messed up the bind.

11 Likes

lets goooooo! nice work

2 Likes

This is smooth bro, and a solid combination of elements and tricks you combined for sure

1 Like

I just learned how to 1.5 whip!!
Yoyo is the Author

13 Likes