i have a combo set and need more ideas the combo goes in this order
trapeze
trapeze brother
double or nothing
cold fusion
snap to gt
hoodini mount
gondola

what do you guys think i should add into it? i am trying to stay in the intermediate range and the combo is slow not super fast help!!!

Post a video of it.

Something I tend to do is mix and match a bunch of tricks…sometimes it comes spontaneously, sometimes it is planned. Just remember, the more you learn, the more variety of trick elements you will have to play with.

here is a variation of my combo i have other ways of doing it but this is my main one missing some of the tricks i mentiond

instead of rolling out of double or nothing have you thought of doing a simplified version of black hops out of it? I like doing it and it looks cool to me

Sorry for the self plug but…
https://youtu.be/08YcrsLZMQk
I also have more of these videos on my youtube if your curious.

1 Like

can you describe how you do it?

i have watched your tutorial before lol, i think i even commented on your discussion page on your profile but whenever i do this trick no matter how many times i try i cant keep the string tension good enough to keep the slack open

I find having a new string helps a lot.

so when you’re in a double or nothing, hop the yoyo up and drop loop on your nonthrow hand finger farthest away from you and land on the string farthest away from you. you should be in a weird brother mount. Do another hop and drop the string on your throwhand finger and land on the string, you should be in a trapeze. Sorry if that mess doesn’t make sense.

1 Like