#44 triangle appearance

10 Likes

My brain trying to remember which string to hop onto for the wrist mount :kite:

7 Likes

Henry picked ez one cuz he didn’t want any BS questions this week :rofl: jkjk

11 Likes

<3 fun little trick

6 Likes

Tried to go fancy and add an extra trick in at the end. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Also @GTDropKnot IM SORRY I COULDNT NAIL THE LAST TAW. It’s not you, it’s me.

8 Likes

Sorry about the sound, my phone picked up the fan.

4 Likes

Tried to do some other tricks with thumbs leading into it. Not the smoothest but I like it.

7 Likes

That bind was crispyyy

1 Like

Holy moly that was a fun one but also a doozy! Could not have figured it out from the original video without @GTDropKnot making like 3 supplementary tutorials. I kept messing up the first roll over from double or
nothing and accidentally binding and clobbering my right hand. It was worth it in the end! Cool trick :+1:

8 Likes

Hey everyone! I’m a long time lurker, first time posting. Sorry for the quality, but i filmed this on my lunch break. I have some catching up to do, so here are my week 44 & 45.

7 Likes

This may work better… finally got Imgur to work…

12 Likes

#45 :ballot_box_with_check:

6 Likes

Week 46: Double or Nothing Rejection Combo

Sorry that the name sucks and is so basic LOL. I’ve really wanted to have shockwave or some type of focused magic drop trick as a week for so long at this point. But shockwave never felt meaty enough of a trick to be an entire week. So I made a tutorial for the thread. Here’s a magic drop combo from a double or nothing. Just changing the mount you magic drop from can give some really fun ways to use it. This is a pretty simple feels good trick you can just autopilot.

Also this was my first time trying to make a more proper tutorial and I feel like I learned a lot in the process. I still have so many areas to improve on though. So please excuse the super rough quality, I know I need a lot more practice to make good tutorials haha.

16 Likes

Mable tut lesgoooo :fire::fire::fire:

9 Likes

this is impressive progress for 17 minutes!!!

excited to learn this one

2 Likes

Andy and I may or may not have been in cahoots behind the scenes for this one LOL

4 Likes

Yoooo here is my double or rejected combo remix. I love these kinda tricks! Super fun!

10 Likes