Trick-a-Week 2023 - #52 - Control Workshop

This was my kind of week… i was able to mesh this into some previous weeks. I think it’s a nice flowy combo…
DragonBlade into the Esicka finishing with some elements from a luis Decker speedd combo.
Sorry i can’t show the yoyo im using yet but i thought the video was clean so i am posting it.

12 Likes

My beginner’s Esicka. Trying to get it dialed in and looking smooth

5 Likes

Esíčka after work. This might be the easiest TaW I ever do because I already had a very similar repeater/transition that I do all the time, so I’m about it! Lol

Also completely forgot about Lotus Bloom so I’ll be posting that soon too

10 Likes

I was working on some whip starts and branding stuff so figured I’d try incorporating some. Not the smoothest but I like this practice of getting it at least good enough I don’t mind posting it.

11 Likes

Week #30

We’re gonna kick it oldschool this week with another classic Paul trick. White Buddha has a lot of weird elements in it, but they make the trick feel really unique.

7 Likes

Here’s my white buddha. This trick feels really cool to do. The fake trapeze snag is so unique.

11 Likes

Old school trick with an OG Peak, because why not.

12 Likes

Man that was clean

3 Likes

Here is Sakatuca’s tut because the birds eye view was helpful for me to see plus his breakdown of the last fake trapeze part.

7 Likes

I finally got white Buddha down a few weeks ago. The little hook thing in and out of the bucket evaded me a long time.

3 Likes

I’m a week late, but here is Esicka

8 Likes

Very cool…. I like that little grab at the end. :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :yo-yo:

1 Like

I noticed with esicka its a lot harder to do it as a repeater for me atleast than just one cycle. I gotta record some of these tricks this weekend.

1 Like
14 Likes

Complete​:+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Thank you! It is a fun trick!

Amazing!

I liked this one for seeing how different that last part is on different yo-yos. feels meaningfully different on my heist than my bigger yo-yos.

9 Likes

Got lotus bloom and white buddha down last night, so maybe I’ll get it just clean enough to film later lol. Stoked I got two tricks down in one day though that’s a first

3 Likes

I love this freaking trick.

1 Like