Trick-a-Week 2023 - #52 - Control Workshop

Im still drinking rancid milk…i noticed this fixed video from TMBR… not sure if you guys have seen this one. Colin is … well… im speechless

8 Likes

stoked on this one! I’ve already hit it once, will be cleaning up before posting. super fun and flowy, my kinda trick for sure.

5 Likes

I just watched that as I sit here with a comp bimetal in hand trying to finish that trick up. Humbling isn’t even a good enough word :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

thats absolutely insane

3 Likes

Good ad for tmbr I want one now

3 Likes

I’ve said this about another video of theirs too, like damn now I want one that’s good advertising lol

2 Likes

I hit rancid milk 1 time outta at least 400 let’s go boys and girls! :confetti_ball: Is it smooth enough for filming? Absolutely not. Am I going to anyways to check it off? Yes.

4 Likes
12 Likes

Nice lil GT thrown in @ the end king :pinched_fingers:

4 Likes

ty sir <3, noticed that the exit was basically my favorite GT entrance so had to add it

4 Likes

I think I have some Rancid Milk, let me check…

13 Likes

Hah production was sick I was like whaaat for half a second trick looks real good too!

2 Likes

Thank you brother!

2 Likes

Lotus Bloom
Not Thursday yet but w/e it’s clean and I keep mixing this up with another railish combo Im learning so it’s getting check off now! Happy Sunday TaW!

10 Likes

That is so good!
Is someone playing Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom in the background?

1 Like

You deleted it but yah my wife is out here trying to save the princess and heal the kingdom.

3 Likes

I spent hours yesterday messing with trying to learn yuuki slack. I think I learned something at least I hope haha. I’m gonna let that one go for now and try out Lotus Bloom. Looks awesome.

3 Likes

The couple of weeks after Tears of the Kingdom released were probably the lowest amount of time I’ll spend yoyoing all year. What a time devourer of a game.

The TaW posts I made was like my only yoyoing during those weeks lol.

2 Likes

Hah thank goodness for TaW! The game is insane they went so hard! Hah nice to see you back in it crushing 5a again

2 Likes

As clean as I’m getting it without getting too far behind, Rancid Milk with a little GT. That seems to be my thing now so I’ll just try and end everything in a GT from now on lol.

11 Likes