Trading at yoyo contests

Dont worry guys, i have come up with a solution… :slight_smile:

winning win is winning

lol i went to mwc, and i didnt see any trading going on…

It’s the sort of underground covert business you got there in Chicago. Over here we toss 'em like footballs.

I just try and look at peoples yoyos and ask them if their trading it. if they say yes, I show them what I have, and if they like it, we will switch yoyos. it’s easy

Yea, not much was going on. Man you should of found me! Well, now they are all up on the BST.

I went to a contest, but I didn’t really talk to anyone, and no one really talked to me, for me the contest was a little awk

at the 2010 worlds I got me an amazing 888 b stock. The guy had two different sides put together and a ceramic bearing and is the smoothest thing I’ve ever thrown. I worked on him for a couple of days and finally was able to get a trade done. I absolutely love it. He just had his case open and we started chatting and I let him throw my genesis and he let me throw a couple of his and when I found the 888 I knew I had to make something happen. I ended up trading a basically brand new DV888 purple for it. Very very happy.