BST at nationals?

I thought it would be cool if there was a couple tables at nationals where people could buy sell and trade there yoyos. Anyone want to do it?

People all ready do this kind of thing very often at contests.

While a formal BST area would be nice, those looking to buy or trade or sell are all over the place. Trust me, they’ll find each other. For some people, that the only reason they go to contests.

As for me, I will have a wants list. I’m not saying I’m sticking hard and fast to that list, but it’s generally NEW items that I want to buy. Odds are I’m going to be buying from vendor booths.

I just thought it would be easier for those people of there was a gathering spot so they don’t have to find people. More of a trade thing.

If you’re not shy, you’ll find your trades.

Just go. Don’t be afraid to ask people if they are trading. I’ll tell you right now I’m not trading anything, but if you do find me, say “hi” and ask to see inside my “Case of Wonders” and see if there is anything in there you want to try.

Disclaimer: I’m debating traveling light: YYE Medium Bag, 8-space competition bag and a backpack for new acquisitions, snacks and Studio42 promotional items. I figure just carry what I want to throw and keep it simple.

I’m shy :-X

You’re hosed.

Put a sign on your back saying “Trading yoyos” and you’ll be fine.

If you’re wearing a hat, get a Trucker Hat and write “Trading YoYos” on that. They can see you coming and going.

Look for Joseph Pallagi of Eternal Throw. Big guy, super friendly, loves to trade and won’t take advantage of you. Also, try the Victory, you’ll love it!

I’m not worried about people taking advantage of me, but people BEWARE OF ME.