Trade with Lukoyo

I completed a trade with @Lukoyo
Great guy to deal with
Yoyo came exactly as described
Great communication
Highly recommended trader

7 Likes

@Lukoyo is a great seller and a top guy!
I would highly recommend doing bussiness with him :wink:

3 Likes

Great trade with @Lukoyo! Very nice guy and excellent communicator. Would not hesitate dealing with again!

2 Likes

Just received my trade with @Lukoyo and I couldn’t be happier, what an awesome guy!

Great communication, timely and detailed.
Dispatched straight away, we traded Friday night, yoyo shipped Saturday noon, yoyo delivered today (Monday) morning.
Description and photos were perfect, price/trade very fair.

Finally, I traded for his Life (Pun intended) and when I opened my package today expecting to see just padding and a G2 box, there was a whole bundle of yellow strings and a bundle of cotton/poly mix fixie strings!
Also a YYF Legend Wing.

What a legend, trade with @Lukoyo with full confidence!

6 Likes

Finished a trade with @Lukoyoa few days ago. Awesome dude, great communicator, very thoughtful. He ships fast, protects the yo-yos well, and they arrive as described. Would not hesitate to do business again! Thanks dude!

1 Like

Completed a purchase from @Lukoyo. Everything came quickly and as described. Threw in lots of stings too. Buy or trade with confidence!

2 Likes

I recently completed an excellent international trade with @Lukoyo. Everything went very smoothly and he shipped quickly, packaged safely and provided a tracking number. The yo-yo arrived exactly as described. He was also super communicative and friendly. I would wholeheartedly recommend doing business with him! Thanks again, @Lukoyo!

3 Likes

Just recently completed an excellent trade with Luke! They were professional throughout, great communication, provided clear pictures which accurately depicted the yo-yo’s condition, shipped promptly, and packaged the yoyo to ensure no damage would occur during its international transit. All in all, I highly recommend them and would not hesitate to buy, sell, or trade again!

3 Likes

@Lukoyo wicked packaging, came wrapped to protect it from a flood, tonnes of packaging, extra string, incredibly friendly and accommodating by following up with me on my shipping updates making sure it got across my border. Big ups.

4 Likes

Had an excellent trade with @Lukoyo as well. Great to deal with, international package arrived quickly - very on top of his shipments. A+++

2 Likes

Just finished a trade with @lukoyo and received my throw from across the pond safe and sound.

Great guy! Thanks a ton!

2 Likes

All things considered, He is very worthy of Yo’r BST.
Respect~

1 Like

I sold a Diorama to Lukoyo. A pleasure to sell to, very professional buyer with prompt payment.
Thank you @Lukoyo

1 Like