TP Entangle the future of 3a

Looks/feel:
Nothing fancy here just a solid color in a matte finish. No ano mistakes and the feel of the matte finish is a bit rougher than clyws ( I personally prefer this). It’s great for finger grinds and gives the yoyo a nice look.

Packaging:
Nothing fancy they just come in a brown little sack that saying turning point and an orange string that is kind of bouncy and soft compared to my standard poly.

Play:
This is where it gets real for this throw. It’s slightly heavy and oversized so it has fantastic stability. I’m not great at horizontal but this yoyo makes it more enjoyable and let’s me have more mistakes with my tricks. It’s as smooth as glass and I couldn’t believe the quality of it when I first threw it. I didn’t want to put it down but I thought I should write a review so everyone else can enjoy this awesome piece of work. This throw seems to have optimal specs for 3a and I can see why it’s a signature of one of the best 3a players around. Honestly I think this throw makes me look like a better 3a player than I really am. If i was recommending a 3a yoyo to someone this would always be my first choice from here on out.

Comparison (just to 3a Yoyos):
I thought since I bought two of these for 3a that’s what I should compare it to. Currently my only other set I have is a pair of Duncan barricudas which are fantastic for the price. Past 3a yoyos I’ve owned have been palpitations, Rally’s, Code 1s, Protostars, Bapezillas (wouldn’t recommend), freehands, C3 Tridents, and many other popular choices. Nothing compares to these they are more stable, spin longer,
more forgiving, and slimmer (so they don’t hit each other as often). Not much else so say other than everyone should have a pair of these and I’m glad Turning Point is still turning out quality products.

Tldr: I’ve had a lot of different sets of 3a yoyos and nothing compares to these! Also the markers in the background are for adult coloring books because we’re stuck inside and getting real bored.

4 Likes