ToyToyToy on Britain Got Talent

Not sure if anyone got to catch this live but Shu Takaa and YoyoNaoto (on IG) teamed up to create an awesome duo to bring to the public…
Check out thier first round on BGT…

18 Likes

So good. Pretty basic 1A but as a team they make it look so nice!

2 Likes

WOOOO!!! Hah! Shu on AGT last year was what got me curious enough about this to buy a 5$ Yoyo and I love his performances…this is so dope to me yes, the 1a tricks aren’t hard but it’s about the performance and it’s so good! Hah! I like that they can rest and pause and be dynamic about timing and the switch was amazing. This is why I think Yoyo should be in the Olympics. This is like figure skating or synchronized swimming but they got no competition for this Yoyo division so they don’t have to push to harder tricks yet. Lol thanks for sharing this! Ooo I can’t wait for the next round…

3 Likes

Very enjoyable to watch, thanks Mike

2 Likes

mad skills and also in full sync… that is damn impressive. is this 6A?

4 Likes

Loved that video. Thank you.

2 Likes

Definitely should be a 6a category :rofl:

Legit would love to see some pros collab with each other on a choreographed routine.

1 Like

Just the auditions. They probably want to save more impressive tricks for later rounds. Although I am surprised they didn’t throw a DNA in.

2 Likes

Yall every watch something like this and marvel at the consistency!

I cant hit a trapeze if someone is watching but these dudes hit insane jumps and loops on a stage infront of a thousand people. You have to be sooo confident for that! Awesome!

5 Likes

Yo I’m dropping a prediction here too so it is etched in forum stone—4a or 5a are going to be on regular agt this year!

1 Like

I found the full version of the show.
Love their performance

7 Likes

Yo thanks for sharing this version! I loved hearing what Simon thinks and almost don’t want to share how highly I regard his taste and opinions…also the fact that they did a walk the dog off stage made this worth another watch! Also more staning for this performance but that like quadruple on trapeze or whatever it was is such a good example of how much impact the player has on a trick and I’m about to go work on my quadruple/ or more on trapeze now lol

3 Likes

Can’t find a version w the judges commentary but here is the Toy Toy Toy semi-final performance.

10 Likes

Loved it, but what’s up with the umbrella folks at the end?

them milking the cow in each others faces was pretty insane, so many chances for tangles.

1 Like

Hah! I thought the same thing like I bet that was a production team members idea bc they always have to up the production value for semis and they were just like okay yeah sure…I don’t know but that confused me.

2 Likes

Rihanna was gonna show up but she had to cancel last minute.

3 Likes

Tbh yo-yo in the Olympics would be a little weird/cringe imo… they already added video games :skull_and_crossbones::joy:… Then they tried to get rid of wrestling from the Olympics a few years ago. At this point I just don’t watch it thankfully

1 Like

Shooting is in the Olympics I see no reason why yoyo would be any More cringe… and video games… idk it’s usually whatever is popular at the time that gets a spot to call it’s self sport and in todays age that usually equates to how many people an ad can reach if played during said event.

1 Like

You’re not wrong and my opinion has changed since I wrote that like a month and a half ago or w/e. I now want AP division to look more like the toy toy toy performances really like how it used to. It’s seems like ap now just looks like 1a. I haven’t watched enough of it tho to say that for sure. Idk I don’t watch the Olympics but maybe I would but ioc is super corrupt and the Olympics is a ■■■■ show so who knows

1 Like