????????

When i unscrew my canvas thes little wire circles fall out that look like smaller c clips?? Y?

You broke it.

It still works fine…

Wait wat??

Sounds like you stripped the threads to me.

But it still has threads.

It also started vibing but i think the axle is bent. Ya ur right 3 threads are gone. It still works fine though

It’s probably only 1 thread of the all the ones on it. You’ll be fine as long as you make sure it goes in straight from now on. Maybe do your maintenance on a level table and use a monkeyfinger tool or needles to pick out and knots around the bearing on that yoyo in the future.

Yeah, as much as possible do NOT unscrew that yoyo anymore.

1 Like

Its fine the threads are strong i just put the axle in sideways by accident once

I did this yesterday with my Genesis. The axle was lined up perfectly too, now it won’t even screw together -__-

That sucks, Zen. For non side-effect yoyos, it would be cool if companies borrowed Spin Dynamics’ helicoil insert idea.

I know that would be great! Or if we could get some 6061 axles that would be cool too :slight_smile: Arn’t axles normally steel?

Get it rethreaded then. 6061 axles? No, just no. Aluminum is too weak to make an axle out of.