It really sucks

Somebody wanna give me a virtual hug?

hugs Whatā€™s wrong?

It helps to ponder about things while yoyoing. :wink:

Everything :stuck_out_tongue:

I could make a list but I think there is a character limit :stuck_out_tongue:

Sarcasm Engaged

Thanks for the hug

Things going wrong at school? At home? PM me if you want someone to talk to. :slight_smile:

thanks panda :slight_smile:

School= :frowning:

I think it is my family. I donā€™t come from a ā€˜broken homeā€™ per say, but me and my parents donā€™t agree on anything. The way our arguments end is that I have to lie and say ā€˜I understandā€™

Also my body hurts :frowning:
My eating habits are probably to blame ( I eat 1-2 meals a day, something unhealthy %80 of the time)

Its worth it though

• Chloe Moretz is in europe, and Iā€™m in pa :frowning: which will kill my chances (a little)

I donā€™t understand colors

I donā€™t know how to get enough sleep

Life can be that way. :frowning: Iā€™m sorry. When Iā€™m having a rough time I try to find someone else who has it worse and help them. It helps put things into perspective. It can be hard though, and everyone in life is going to hurt you probably some way or another whether they mean to or not. There is some quote that says you just have to find the ones worth suffering for. I donā€™t remember who said it. I hope things get better for you soon.

@singdreamyo i believe it was bob marley

ALWAYS LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE A DAY Whistles ;D

First answer be true with ur parents and tell them i Dont understand

EAT HEALTHY DRINK GREEN TEA EAT SOME FRUITS AND VEGS

I didnt under stand this one

Red is apples blue is sky green is grass yellow is lemon :slight_smile:

Get enough sleep by waking up at 6:00 for a day and push ur self to be awake untill u can do it any more then will sleep and wake up the next morning feeling good and active ;D

You should tell your parents about it. While telling us could help a little, it would not solve the problem. The only way to solve the problem is to tell them.

Easier said than done

That results in me getting yelled at more

My body seems to reject healthy food

Me+Chloe Moretz= :-* :-* :slight_smile:

I understand what color is what, but it just confuses me

I wake up at 6:30, go to sleep at 9:30. I have tried going to sleep at 7 and 11, It never works

What do you not understand about color? I run a paint department.

Parents can be difficult but looking back 90% of the time they were right.

School always sucks, especially when you have to pay for it.

You canā€™t just switch over to a healthy diet. The shock can make you sick try choosing a healthy side with your meal ie fruit with that greasy burger.

If you want to feel better try running a ā€œDallas mileā€ or ā€œgassersā€ until you puke. If you exhaust your body until you are almost sick you will feel awesome. When your tired you donā€™t have time to worry about anything but breathing. Itā€™s like meditating but on, ā€œGod Modeā€.

Bench till ya canā€™t bench no more.

And then do 3 more sets.

Personally, when Iā€™m having a bad day, I wait until the dead of night (1am-3am) and walk down the street in my bare feet with this song playing in my headphones:

You want to talk about godmode, this is my god mode.  Especially after doing all of that benching.

Exercise though. Endorphins make you happy and you will sleep better. Just find some sort of tranquil spot secluded and do what makes you happy. For me. I listen to some dubstep and chill out on my roof. It just makes everything better imo.

As for healthy food, make a gradual switch. Or find things that are deceptively healthy.

When Iā€™m down I read my bible. And I also like to watch ponies and listen to music.
http://ponibooru.413chan.net/_images/154354007ba5c6dafc6508b4959c548b/11398%20-%20dā€™aww%20derpy_hooves%20fluttershy%20hug.png
Hug
And yes I already knew you knew this was coming but honestly theyā€™re so happy how canā€™t they
make you happy?

Some stuff that I really like hope you like it too.

P.S. Iā€™ll be praying for you if thatā€™s cool with you.

Plus Q youā€™re scaring me at how similar we are in ways we both stay up till the dead of night and we both walk barefoot on streets.

GOd for the win!

oO I donā€™t know how I would do that considering I am asleep at that time

I go to the gym 3 times a week. I have no Idea what anybody is talking about when they say working out relieves stress

It makes me more stressed thinking that I struggle with an 8 pound free weight!

Honestly I HATE working out, and I feel like crap afterwards. Only reason I do it is because I have a strange fear of being over weight. I donā€™t know, I am like 113 pounds though. (Also, chloe moretz wouldnā€™t ever love me if she new that my arms are scrawnier than two toothpicks taped together)