75$

I would like to get a all metal yoyo around 75$. Completely unresponsive. I have looked at the Quark by string theory and the yuuksta bu yyf. Can You recommend a good yoyo.

1 Like

The 44 is one my favorite throws and a certain website has them onsale for 65

All of those are good yoyos. What are your preferences on size, shape, weight, and feel?

Why do you want a metal yoyo? Why do you want an unresponsive yoyo?

i want a larger under sized or a oversized i like metal over plastic just cause of the feel. wieght between 66 and 70 graAMS I DONT REALLY CAR AS LONG AS ITS AROUND THERE.

1 Like

Good enough for me. :slight_smile:

Ok so a little bit heavier throw. Larger, undersized, or oversized…that’s fits every single yoyo out there. Please narrow it down so we can help you choose something you’ll like.

The 44 seems to fit your preferences

Just what are some yoyos similar to a quark or yuuksta for maybe cheaper i might just pay the extra 30$ for the quark.

1 Like

The Genesis is $10 more, but its very similar to the yuuksta in shape, its a full sized yoyo, with lots of rim weight. Very very stable.

get the quark

Auldey Virus. Never tried it, but it looks similar.

Give reasoning or delete your pointless post.

I have a 44 and a Virus, and I’m very fond of them both. The 44 is a nice, solid, undersized throw with great spin time, fits really comfortably in the hand, and has a nice feel all around. The Virus is larger, has the H shape, and seems lighter than it really is. I personally use the Virus for 5A and think it’s great for that. You can’t go wrong with either, but I think it’s really a preference thing. From your preferences, I’m thinking the Virus might be more your speed, between the two choices.

You also might want to try the KYO DNS (LOVE this yo-yo) or one of the HSpins, like a Cut or Gorilla or NVX. I know the Cut and Gorilla are on a fall sale, so they’re within your budget, and the NVX is on sale as well for, I believe, $79. You’ve also got the Icon, which I personally think is a GREAT, super underrated throw. The RecRev No. 9 is a very smooth throw as well, and the price is pretty awesome.

Yuksta and Genisis are alike, but I really prefer my genisis due to the added stability. I usually have aimed myself towards the smaller throws, but the Genisis is highly addicting. The yuksta just doesn’t pack the same punch for me. It plays real stable for an undersized, but I just wanted more while I was throwing the yuksta.

Just to plug my other two bits. If you all of a sudden find yourself not craving an H shape throw. My personal favorite is the California. A little more roundness to it, and I’m not sure how to put it, but it is one of thoses throws that I just love. Like I want it to be burried with me when I die kind of love.