$$$$

Probably $1000 and stop getting of topic 8)

$305.00 including all the shipping and all that stuff.

enough ;D

$160 and I barely started

Well including buying stuff trying to mix my own lubes, making string, and thinking something might work as a response pad.

And more on gas for driving everywhere trying to find stuff

around 1800 including all the assories and probally gonna be 2000 flat at BLC this Saturday ;D O0

Between Chris and I it’s probably around $5,000 or more, just on yoyos and supplies, not including contests.

Well over $3500

Around 70$ :P, I know how to shop! XD

The fun you have with the yoyos you buy is absolutely Priceless!

QFT

i get the m82a1 or the m107 but if i got the m82 i get it in 416 (cheaper ammo). gosh noow i want a barret to.

$1.23
JK Im not sure. not to much, I mostly got them in contests or from people.

stay on topic. why you talkin bout guns?

Haha, Sorry. When I get on a topic I love I tend to trail off a bit :slight_smile:

But to stay on topic with this post at least. I totally agree that no matter how much money you spend as long as you’re having fun with the yoyos and they’re worth it to you (And you have the extra cash of course ;D ) then they are a priceless thing.

around a grand i suppose.

yep.

About 300 dollars

What I payed:

Lyn Fury:20$
Speeder:45$
Thin lube:10$
2 Shinwoo loop+ Thick lube: 25$
Fiesta: Hasnt arrived, only payed 20$

120$

What my dad has payed

g5:120$
Protostar:40$
The rest of the Fiesta:7$
2 Mosquitoes:12$
Imperial and Butterfly:10$

189$

Total:309$

Over Nine Thousaaaaaaaaaaand!

(Sorry I know it’s an old tired joke but I couldn’t resist. Plus I just saw that episode on DBZ Kai the other day and Chris Sabat re-recorded the voice over to be closer to Brian Drummond’s version, which is exciting to me ;D)

On topic, I myself have probably spent between $500 and $600, but factoring in birthday and Christmas presents and such, my total collection weighs in at about $1500

at around, 350$

sry about being off topic but thats so funny i remember that it shook the earth and in the later episode it was like 100million but the earth didnt crumble to bits hahaha