Top shelf throws

Here are six of my “top shelf” throws (you know, that really should be a yoyo company name, Top Shelf Throws) in a cute little faux flight case:

image image

12 Likes

I want that case. Now.

3 Likes

Did you make that case?

1 Like

No, I only made the top cover sheet with the YYE graphics.

2 Likes

Where’d you get the foam insert? Is it just a pick n pull or are they round holes? Did you cut the holes? If yes then how?

I have a bag that used to be for a Sega game gear and I removed the insert and want to make one to put in it. I’ll post picks when done

Oooooh, that blue Slepnier. Oooh man. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::+1:

It is pick and pull foam, but it came with the six round holes already cut into it. It is the case that you get when you buy the Jazz Yo Regulus II.

2 Likes

I am really curious what compelled you to buy this oddball yo-yo. I had never even heard of it, and it’s … aesthetically not great looking IMO.

1 Like

Well done. YYE should mass produce that case.

1 Like

I like that case

2 Likes

I think the guy I got it from (on the Facebook BST) might have another one, if you’re interested.

I would still like to hear what attracted you to the Regulus II? If you liked that, have you considered the classic Regulus as well?

(this is sooo obscure)

4 Likes

Here’s what convinced me to give it a try:

• It’s size. I’m cultivating a (very) modest collection of undersized throws.
  • I like its magenta color with gold trim.
  • I like the star in the center, which is machined and not merely engraved.
  • It has an interesting (and extremely comfortable) shape.
  • I thought it was cool that it came with a hardcase that fits six yoyos.
2 Likes

The machined star is definitely cool! I prefer the monotone of the earlier version versus that two-tone look though.

5 Likes