Cheap case on Amazon. Looks promising, especially for the price

I just wanted to share this case that I am ordering from Amazon tomorrow. I’m pretty sure it’s going to be ideal for storing a small collection of Yoyos, 15 to be exact. It also comes with a hangable hook and switch button latches. Not bad for $17, my only fear is there will not be much room at all in between throws. As soon as mine comes in I’ll post an update. I just wanted to share what seems to be a cheap and easy Yoyo display/storage idea. Amazon.com: TPCY Toys Storage Case Compatible with Beyblade Burst Battling Games(CASE ONLY) : Toys & Games

11 Likes

A $17 purchase invokes ‘fear’ in you?

Ok🤔

3 Likes

The fear is them hitting together, due to lack of spacing. Especially if I were to attempt hanging them on the wall, with the possibility of a fall. Sorry if I came across as too frugal for your liking, but all I was trying to do was share a promising looking case for a relatively low price. Hopefully someone will benefit from this post. I’m sorry that it instead perplexed you. Hopefully this cleared that up. Enjoy the rest of your night.

7 Likes

I’d be interested in hearing if this happens!

2 Likes

Looks like it will do the trick. I wouldn’t trust that hook looks like it is more so there for hanging up to sell at a store . If you really wanted to wall mount it you can probably drill some holes at the four corners and mount it to a stud .

3 Likes

You’re probably right, with the store sentiment, I didn’t really look at it all that well, I’m waiting to see it in person. I will definitely take my time to mount it properly if I choose to do so. Still my luck my 2 year old will hit it with a ball on day one and take it down.

5 Likes

I’ll be sure to post if it does. Once mine arrives I’ll be able to get a better perspective on how close they will be (depending on the yoyo), I’m thinking there will about a 2mm gap in between each yoyo if all yoyos had a diameter of 64-65, which not many do, or a 3mm gap for 59-60. This is all assuming the holes are evenly spaced. None of that math is exact, just roughly guessing with some quick mental math. So before I go recommending people to get one, I’d like to see how comfortable they look. I’d hate for someone to buy something based on my recommendation, and ruin some valuable Yoyo’s, or to do it to my own. Hence the “fear”, perhaps trepidation, or caution would have been a better word. I’ll know soon enough though.

6 Likes

I like this. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Yeah dude, I totally get it. People here have some seriously valuable throws, and usually want to keep them 100% mint.

(Which is understandable for sure. I’m afraid that I’m often guilty of this too :smile:)

2 Likes