Top shelf:

Gamer, YYF wing, Brain

Second shelf:

Parlay, Katana, Markmont Classic, Kuntosh, Peak 2, Top Deck

Third Shelf:

V2 Avocado, Y-factor, Mantis, Colossus 4, Cabal, n12 Sharks Honor

20181204_093217

11 Likes

Are they placed in order of awesomeness?

1 Like

Sort of, lol. There’s no particular method to my madness, they just sit where they feel like they belong

I am thinking the top row (inside the box, not outside) is your favorites.

1 Like

@smileypants707 Is the magicyoyo Avacado any good?

It is!

1 Like

It just looks a little bland. How does is feel in play? Is it heavy?

1 Like

Well, it’s just a tiny little organic. Very old school feeling, it’s nothing special though. Just a fun, simple yoyo with an avocado on it

2 Likes

Yeah, those are my “top shelf” yoyos.

2 Likes

Most played over the last week. Usually bring 2 of these to work. From top: MYY M002, MYY Locus (put in a large C bearing), Replay (as I get better with unresponsive I am trying to do it all on responsive), MYY N12 Sharks Honor. Nope. No frill throws. Nothing to see here. Move along. Move along…

3 Likes

To be totally honest, my sharks honor is the single quietest yoyo in my arsenal. I can’t even hear the thing spinning, it’s a trip. It’s not over lubed, because it spins for days and is perfectly unresponsive. It’s just dead silent.

2 Likes

My current daily / semi-daily happy-makers.
Top row from left: YYF Replay, YYF Sage, MYY M002, MYY N12 Second row: MYY T6 Rainbow, YYF Alta, YYF Horizon Ultra, YYR Triad Third row: Duncan Metal Drifter, MYY Locus

The Yonomicon by Mark McBride is a great book from 1998. It’s pretty technical and transaxles were all the rage at the time and unresponsives were (to my knowledge unheard of) but basic physics do not change. Does anyone else have this book?

3 Likes

Yes, I also bought a used copy of Yonomicon!

1 Like

I like to look at the book frequently. It’s very interesting and allows me to actually study moves on paper which I find helpful. I wish there was an updated version or a new book covering all the advances of the last 20 years.