Top Free Agents

Not sure if sponsored. Or if he’s just got inn movement, but he may be sponsored by Duncan

Issac Sams.

Sponsored by Duncan.

Thought so…

Thank you for mentioning me.

Who I think are top free agents:

Gavin Lent
The Blomgren Brothers.
Patrick Canny
Chase Baxter
Garret Warner
Michael Ferdico
Stephen Fuentes
Nate Sutter
Alexis JV
Gary Longoria (if he even wants sponsorship)
MICHAEL STECZ
Nehemiah Peterson

I’m sure there is many others.

I think Michael Nakamura, he might be sponsored by now 'though.

hes sponsored by SOMETHING by yoyosaddict ( aka Hiroyuki Suzukis brand )

Are you not sponsored by One Drop and Toxic Strings?

No, I am not sponsored by either company.

My signature toxic string “ZYPE” was a collaborated effort. I only get that specific string/royalty fees from Toxic and nothing else so technically that means I am not sponsored but associated.

Uh Gavin Lent probably tops my list. Alex Gallimore too.

Michael Ferdico better get snapped up soon. He’s fantastic.

4 Likes

His style is very solid. I dont understand why most of the players mentioned in this thread havent yet been picked up by a company yet.

Nate Sutter, Zammy, and Yuuki Spencer.

Some do not want to be sponsored. Some are waiting for that ONE company. Some are more occupied with other things, such as school.

I know Alexis just wants to be indy for a while, and he seems to be busy with school.

Sorry guys forgot to mention. Nehemiah Peterson, easily one of the best available yoyoers. His stuff is incredible.

True dat.  He would’ve been sponsored a long time ago, but it’s clear which company he wants :wink:

I would say Keiran Cooper, but he was recently sponsored by YYBB, Coleman Weimer, Nehemiah Peterson (he has some pretty impressive tech elements). There are many others, but those are just the few that I can think of at the moment.

Coleman Weimer, Michael Stecz, Cman Swaggxter, Isaiah Messer, and John Leizer if he wasnt sponsored by yolo strings.

1 Like

TOTALLY FORGOT:

CHANDLER STEELE AND COLIN BECKFORD!

I forgot Dylan Benharris is probably one of the most under-appreciated players i know i think he’s pretty good every year he trys at nats and never gets the placing he should get

How has jensen kimmitt not been mentioned in this thread. And from my home town Stephen Fuentes! Go check him out