TMBR x UNKNOWN x Ed Haponik present: The EHKNOWN!

So interestingly enough when we first switched to our current point of sale - they did reserve items in baskets for a period of time. Overall we liked this feature (though it wasn’t an option for us to turn off or on). However - as happens with good things people abuse it and unfortunately people found it was a great way to ‘attack’ a website release byusing bots or people to load up carts and prevent everyone else from checking out (this actually happened a few times to us and that was even more frustrating for people trying to checkout and just getting errors even though the page showed in stock). Apparently the point of sale had so many problems with hackers abusing this they instead went back to the method that we used to have which is the item is reserved only once the payment is completed. I know its totally frustrating in the moment - but its totally beyond our control as its the programming of the system.

With all that said - I just spoke to Ed and Colin and they both were in agreement we could do another small run I think… Colin is checking to make sure he can get proper supply. So feel free to reach out to us via email and we can maybe get a ‘hold’ list running for people who missed it. Contact@YoYoExpert.com

This was a smaller release because we had a pre-release at the World YoYo Contest too - so the drop here was cut in half basically. Again apologies for the frustration - none of this is to purposefully create a frustrating experience - promise! :blush:

14 Likes