Titanium Yoyo. Yes or NO

It wasn’t an ‘essay’.

It was my satire on the Titanium Conundrum.

I’m not done yet…

I will be more serious and to the point very soon…

Develop a sense of humor and realize when all is not what it seems to be.

It will cause less confusion…

PS…. And by the way> I didn’t contradict anything.

I put some facts/and/or/opinions out there to develop a ‘view’… but nothing I would consider ‘contradictory’.

I would argue with you before I would bother to argue with myself.

7 Likes

Titanium is a yes for me.

9 Likes

I don’t own a Ti… just wanted to share a post from a while back.

After this thread got necro’d the OP replied and 4 years later and gave some pretty good insight on his Ti collection.

2 Likes

All of them have a little vibe.

2 Likes

Thank you. That was interesting.

My takeaway from all this is that they are the same as any other yoyo. They are fancy additions to one’s collection.

As I am not independently wealthy and that unknown rich elderly uncle refuses to kick the bucket and leave it all to me (with the stipulation that I spend one night in a haunted mansion). I’ll just stick with my aluminum yoyos like a good little peasant. :smile:

3 Likes

Thx doc! I think the vibe is what makes it sing :joy:

1 Like

No problem, it helped me understand Ti better. I was curious as to how good Ti was from a performance standpoint vs. bi-metal. For now, I’m 100% content with what my bi-metals offer in terms of seeking performance.

2 Likes

Less… Confusion Ti?

1 Like

You are the best doc. Peace out. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I only worry when you are nice…

:wink:

PS… to possibly anybody that may bother to read this reply> I personally consider YoyoGeezer a friend.

We may not get along/agree on everything. But often diverse views keep people from gathering dust on their gray matter.

A good thing in the long game…

4 Likes

Yes. Just for the sake of “Tiiiiiiiiing!” sound.

I relish our disagreements. The only time I get salty is when it gets personal. In debate; that is not cricket.

I am a soccer referee for HS. As such, I hear a lot from the fans at the games :slight_smile: I have no problem with:

“Hey ref, they are holding him every time he gets the ball in the box” - OK. I did not see that, but I will keep an eye on it next time for sure.

“Hey ref, are you blind? They are holding him every time he gets the ball in the box”- Problem. You are undermining me and my opinion by saying I am “blind”. The implication is that my opinion is completely unreliable. It is not only a personal attack; it undermines my authority in the game.

I have no problems listening to comments from spectators; as long as they are respectful. As a referee-instructor once said: “listen to the sidelines - sometimes they are right”.

4 Likes