Titanium 888 crowdfunding is live!

Super stoked. Somehow more excited about the skyline, but I’m sure that will change once I have that Ti888 in hand.

1 Like

i got one of those g5 percs too

1 Like

Super excited. Wondering where are the updates, color sample photos, production photos or something. Will they make the estimated October deadline? Inquiring minds want to know.

4 Likes

“…like me.” daily 80s ref

thank. you. btw

2 Likes

awww yeaaahhh, new update…

2 Likes

Can we get some pictures & an update?
@yyfben2.deactivated

1 Like

I’m excited about this and I didn’t even get to fund it :joy: Money is tight, and priorities are in a different spot these days, but the 888 is one of my all time favorite yoyos. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that it’s being made in titanium. It’s one that I’m going to be searching out as soon as I can, and I’ll be adding one of the new Skylines once I can as well. Been fun following along with all of this.

4 Likes

He posted some pics a few days ago on fb. Not sure if you saw that.

1 Like

I was also late in getting into the 888 crowdfunding. But man, I’m so excited to see how this will turn out

I’ve seen, but I’m not clear on exactly whats pictured… Is that the new skyline? Are those 888’s what the production run look like? What about the Team Edition, extra hub stacks etc.? Shipping date.
I hate to be the one to ask since I’m sure this is their number 1 priority and they’re hard at work, but…
I’m never satisfied. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

The one that says skyline on it, yes, that is the skyline :-p

Update on the indiegogo profile today

4 Likes

Will there be an actual production run or was the only way to get one through the campaign?

1 Like

The reason the campaign became funded and we got all the perks as backers is because @AndreBoulay came in clutch with that retail order. Should be some on YYE eventually if I read through everything correctly. Extras likely not included of course, and it will be more expensive.

1 Like

Dude as long as I have the chance to get one. This had already closed by the time I got back into the scene and the 888 is my jam!

2 Likes