Tired of trading cards , and same old yye sticker .

Well…the winnings are over for the current series. You still get cards with your order, but there are no prizes left to win from the cards. When you order from YoyoExpert, you get a certain number of cards, depending on the amount of money you spend at YoyoExpert. You get a minimum of one pack of 3 cards with your order. When you get the card pack(s), you open the foil pack, and while the prizes were still available, there was a card in the pack indicating that you won something. There would be a prize number on the card. You match the number to the list of prizes and find out what you’ve won. You contact YoyoExpert to claim your prize, and they will mail it to you. But again, the prizes are over for this current series, so you’ll have to wait for the next one. Right now, the cards are still mailed out for you to enjoy, collect, trade, have signed by your favorite players at contests, and maybe learn some fun facts about the person featured on the card (written on the back).

There were a ton of prizes this time around, but I was not as lucky as last year. But, I won enough last year for a lifetime. That was cool.

You know, in the past, I’ve asked YYE for extra stickers, and they were kind enough to send me all different kinds of stickers, including some cool YYF stuff, 365 tricks stickers, and many others. All I had to do was ask.

I should ask next time… I would love some stickers. I put the YYE stickers on my backpacks, bags for theater, the brim of my hats, pencils, all kinds of stuff. Would love some YYF stuff too :smiley:

I’ve wondered why the web address is so small. Personally I feel like it’s a shame that we have these cool stickers to put up and more than half the people that see them won’t bother to find out what it’s for, much less find this awesome site. But then again that’s just how I see it.