Ti yoyo recommendations?

The Titanic is quite a deal at only $250. And it is now available in gorgeous blue!

3 Likes

+1 for the ti krown

2 Likes

I don’t have the either the Metavity or Edge beyond however looking at the specs:

Edge infinity is 64.88 grams
Metavity is 65.92 grams

Seems like the Metavity would be as powerful if not more.

But is it faster on the string than an edge infinity? I’d consider 66g on the slow/heavy side.

1 Like

Yea alright, I’m interested in Metavity’s similarity to Mustang because I know Takeshi has done some insanely long freestyles on his Mustangs so I was hoping the Metavity would have a similar performance too.

2 Likes

out of topic but may i ask how does the shaqshine bros play? compared to a shaqshine fg or maybe other Tis?

1 Like

Luftverk Ultima one to hunt for! It is amazing!

RSO Mechabapezilla Side Effect one you can buy today.

1 Like

Shaqshine Bros Ti: One of my favorites. A keeper for sure. Very solid and fast. Sort of like a porsche on a string. Not heavy, a bit of float, super fast and stable; like most Ti.

Mine does not ‘sing’ as much as many Ti while in flight I like that aspect as well.

3 Likes

Anyone got a list of SE Ti throws? Might be my next investment.

2 Likes

Rso x anti yo yweti mk1 and 2.

Rso x anti yo mechabape se

Rso x Atmos gravity

And there’s one in pre production stages with the nyyyc

5 Likes

Oh I thought that nyyyc one was done and gone! Exciting that I may still be able to cop. Thanks!

2 Likes

Yea just some protos floating around as far as I’m aware! Should still be inbound

1 Like

RSO Mechabapezilla Side Effect one you can buy today on the RSO website. I believe they are still available. Just checked.

3 Likes

Looks like 2 are still up :eyes:

4 Likes

Too many"boutique" recommendations. My opinion: If it is good; they will build them. Scarcity is not an indicator of quality.

5 Likes