Looking for a new ti yo-yo similar to

Hey everyone, can someone let me know of other titanium yo-yos similar in shape and size to the yyf metavity. I’m looking to pick up a second ti. I really like my current one, but I wouldn’t mind having another. I’ve tried the tp mustang for about 30 seconds. I really liked it but noticed it was smaller. Still thought it was a great yo-yo and im really thinking of picking one up but want to know of other similar yo-yos to the metavity before I make a purchase. Thanks

4 Likes

maybe the Ti Fractal by japan technology might be the one close to metavity

1 Like

You might want to check out the ExtenTion. Sus yoyo mechanics took the metavity and made it wider.

1 Like

I’ve seen that one. I don’t think I’d want to go any wider or bigger then the metavity. looks nice though.

1 Like

Dressel designs is doing a run of titanium emotions. Check out Damien Puckett he makes great stuff and seems to do Ti stuff every now and then. Sugar high is great also from Yoyo factory.

2 Likes

Just want to clarify these are a preorder and won’t be ready until July, but if you’re interested @JosephLacerda you can DM me and I’ll give you more info. We actually have one person back out yesterday so we have room for 1 more.

3 Likes

If @JosephLacerda doesnt grab that spot then ide love to.

If @JosephLacerda doesnt grab that spot, then ide love too.

Augment Calyx
Atmos Aria (or Ari)
If you ever see a Ti or TiSS Wisteria (by Damian Puckett), buy it without hesitation
Thesis AnTiThesis
I second the YYF Sugar High

2 Likes