Throw-Yo SOLUTIONS Strings - SPOOKY SOLUTIONS! Striga Sanguine Emulsions!

So that’s what I’m curious about. Is there much need for lefty strings? I guess it couldn’t hurt to offer the option.

I have a friend at work who throws lefty. I noticed the regular strings got worn out a lot faster than the left handed strings. Anecdotal but I thought it was a pretty significant difference, would be interested in a more formal test.

3 Likes

Gentian Violet returns this weekend. Also, I’ll be offering all available string types/colors for lefties!
l

1 Like

SOLUTIONS Strings are now made-to-order! This should alleviate major stock issues.

Check https://throw-yo-tees.square.site/solutions-queue to see the current production times and which strings are shipping and not shipping.

YOU CAN PLACE ORDERS for strings that are not shipping, they will take an extra week to produce as thread stock is replenished.

Also, you can now order ANY string as a lefty string!

3 Likes

Not the strings I was initially planning on releasing this weekend (delayed thread order) but still a FANTASTIC color! Rapid Elixirs are now in the shop!

1 Like

Our last I-Doll arrives on the scene! Byg M4n is laid back, meditative, and a voice of reason in uncertain times.

Byg M4n is in the shop now!

3 Likes

Quicksilver Elixirs hit the shop later today!

3 Likes

SHIPPING UPDATE:

Strings will now be a flat rate of $5 shipping no matter how many packs you order. Tracking numbers will now be provided to string shipments. Shipping for strings is still US only.

1 Like

Elixirs are GREAT strings for #5AnnMay!

You know what else is great? 15% off ANY strings in the Throw-Yo shop using the code 5aMay24

1 Like

Got a large thread order coming in, and some interesting string to try and brew up. With any luck we’ll see a new type of string added to the line up. No matter what there will be some new Ink and Elixir colors on the way!

7 Likes

First test of Catalysts today. A bit too stiff (which is saying something for me!)

Gotta change the thread ratio and keep trying.

I will say, they’re beautiful.

4 Likes

Dusk Inks are now in the shop!

In other news, Catalyst testing goes well, and they may hit the shop in the next week or so!
(here’s a sneak peek)

3 Likes

New Catalyst tests have a similar feel to Inks or Elixirs on the finger, but play more like Ethers. Tightly wound, of course. They have a very snappy bind, and a bit of a “bounce” to them.

Currently I’m using approx 30% nylon and 70% glow-in-the-dark spun poly. I’m very close to happy with them!

3 Likes

Ohh that’s sick I need to watch for these and the rest some.

How about some pride strings for June? I just placed my first order, but have a rainbow yoyo ordered. It seems a rainbow string could be so fine.

1 Like

Patience. Dont spoil the surprise!

1 Like

Ohh rainbow YoYo for rainbow string. I have a bc rainbow that would be a fun combo

2 Likes

Throw You Rainbow Cotton???

Coton blend?

5 Likes

Hey! These strings are GORGEOUS and I just placed an order on your site for some Inks and one Elixir. Really excited to try them out.

I have some AMMO strings and honestly don’t love them- I like how thick they are but they’re super rough and don’t feel great on my hands. Can I expect your strings to be softer and more enjoyable to play with? How does the thickness (8cP) compare to the Ammo strings?

Cheers!

1 Like

I’ve never used ammo strings, but I can say that while SOLUTIONS aren’t the softest, they smooth and comfortable on the finger. They’re certainly a joy to play with!

Just be warned, they’re wound TIGHT.

Also, in other news, here’s a peek at that surprise that will officially get announced tomorrow:

This Pride string is unlike any other I’ve ever made. It’s rayon, nylon, spun poly, and trilobal poly. It’s also one of the softest strings I’ve made, and is smooth and wonderful to play with.

8 Likes