Throw-Yo SOLUTIONS Strings - SPOOKY SOLUTIONS! Striga Sanguine Emulsions!

Well shoot bud that looks glorious.

1 Like

PRIDE Emulsion string is now live! It’s $10 for a 3pk, and only comes in 7cP viscosity. You can still order them as lefty strings. They’re a mix of rayon, nylon, trilobal poly, and spun poly.

Colors in the string: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, invisible.

6% of all profits go to The Trevor Project.

Only available in June.

2 Likes

I ordered mine. I hope these are OK for wooden axles!

1 Like

Catalyst test strings are going out to a few select people soon. I used a different method for making these strings, and it may roll into the other lines if testing goes well! New recipe should hold torsion much better, and feel a bit softer.

2 Likes

Shiv-R and FRI aren’t that popular, and it may be time to send these squids to the Fish Market.

Wanna save them? Snag some packs today! Their fate will be decided at the end of July.

2 Likes

New Elixir up in the shop!

Yo-yo is entwined into your soul. Soul Purple is the embodiment of the human/yo-yo connection. Soft purple of the creative throwing spirit combined with the hardened steel of the human spirit.

3 Likes

You can hear it, can you not? The spinning of the bearing. The ‘ting’ of the yo-yo as it binds and returns to your hand. The auditory pleasure of throwing is something sometimes overlooked, but not with these Phosphor Bronze Elixirs. A blend of bronze and tan, soothing and reminiscent of acoustic strings. A visual pleasure to go along with the tactile and audio sensation of yo-yo play.

3 Likes

Throw-Yo is proud to announce a new string formula! V2 SOLUTIONS are still super tight, but are much easier to string up, and a bit softer on the finger. The new formula also stays neutral much longer than the previous one.

All strings shipped from here on out will be made this way as I continue to try and improve the product.

As for Catalysts…there’s still a ways to go with them, unfortunately. I’m hoping to have something soon, but I want to make sure they’re “just right.”

5 Likes

Along with the announcement of V2 SOLUTIONS there are a few new colors coming to the shop soon, while other colors will be retired.

New Inks:

Dawn (orange/bronze), part of the new Cycle Series

Midnight (black/steel), part of the new Cycle Series

New Ether:

Caladium (purple/green)

Retiring at the end of July

• FRI
  • Shiv-R
  • Striga Sanguine
2 Likes

The Cycle Series of inks has been released!

You can get them in three different thicknesses, and for left or right-handed play!

2 Likes

The second round of Catalyst testing is moving forward, this time with bonded nylon and triolobal poly. These strings def have a break-in period, and I’ll be deciding which thread composition to go with after I get feedback from these!

3 Likes

Shiv-R, FRI, and Byg M4n are headed to the fish market tomorrow. Last chance to snag’em if you like’em.

2 Likes

Next on the chopping block:

Ethers

I’ll still be selling Ethers during August. After that, they’re gone.

1 Like

Ethers may be leaving in September, but something else is coming…

3 Likes

tumblr_ncrzd3oF0b1tdhimpo1_1280-1907149573

9/1

Catalysts are FINALLY arriving. Just a few more days.

3 Likes

man i need to try the final rev of catalyst. can’t wait for them to drop bud

1 Like

Thank you for all your help testing! I’m hoping people enjoy these!

1 Like

3 Likes

Spooky Season is here, and there are now SPOOKY SOLUTIONS in the shop!

First off is the much-anticipated release of Catalyst strings! They’re currently available in Stingy Jack and Witch’s Brew!

Also up for grabs this season is a new Emulsion string! Similar to June’s Pride string, this string is a blend of multple thread types. Available in a delightful Candy Corn color, this Emulsion is made up of rayon, nylon, and trilobal threads.

5 Likes