Throw tunes collaboration

Hey all!

So I’ve just tried throwing whilst listening to music- and to be frank it’s been amazing.

I’ve created my own playlist you can check out here on Spotify https://open.spotify.com/playlist/36KFnilZOkEpGEaOxWywVX?si=3i_NrdWVQc2ei404PM1q-w

I thought it would be kinda cool to make a throw list we can all contribute to…

So here’s the deal… I‘be created a collaborative playlist in Spotify called Yoyoexpert Throwlist 2020

https://open.spotify.com/user/joelpalmer333/playlist/33491Di2OJm0Cj6RXLVsg2?si=sBsgBM8lQGOz_FwC_Owt0g

Take your absolute favourite couple of songs to play to, and add it to the list. The sort of song you would choose if doing a comp… I’ve added my 3… please reply to this thread with what songs you added

Rules:
No more than 3 songs per person
No swearing or inappropriate songs (this needs to be kid friendly)
No Shania Twain

Let’s see how it goes!!!

5 Likes

I’ve added -
It’s about to get hectic
Jiggle
Flying Spaghetti Monster

I just can’t abide a playlist that doesn’t welcome “Any Man of Mine”…

3 Likes

What kind of yoyo playlist is complete without this!?

3 Likes

I see no Iron Maiden or Primus on the list yet :thinking: :frowning_face:

4 Likes

all jokes aside, this is a great idea!

I don’t know how to add songs to your spotify playlist.

Tatu - Clowns

Goldfinger - 99 Red Balloons

Skillex - First Of The Year

1 Like

I added liar liar by Avicii, the other side of paradise by glass animals, and take my over neus remix by Peking duk

1 Like

So that top link is a playlist you made for yourself? I have to say I’ve never heard of OMFG (that’s the artist’s name for those wondering) before but thanks for having that song Hello in your list. I had to check out the artist page and all the songs are pretty good. I can only describe it as Teletubbies with a drumbeat. I’ve been listening for awhile now.

1 Like

Tatu
Skrillex
Goldfinger
All added as requested!

I had to delete the other side of paradise sorry- trying to keep it explicit lyrics free so I can listen with my kids- I also know there are a lot of younger throwers here. Please chuck another in instead…

Thanks guys keep them coming!

2 Likes

Thanks!

Sorry for being a smart ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ really is a great idea!

1 Like

No worries man- I’m excited to see what we come up with!!!

2 Likes

Happy to add songs suggested if anyone can’t be bothered trying to add to playlist… just post on here and I’ll sort it

2 Likes

bumping to the top as I think this is such a great idea and would love to see the playlist fill up! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It would be awesome to have a copyright free playlist too.
For making videos since YouTube and Instagram can be funny like that. :slight_smile: