throw problem

When I try to do a really hard throw on my velocity and journey they both come right back to my hand as soon as they hit the bottom of the string. The pads on the velocity are adjusted far enough apart that every now and then it gets to be unresponsive and I’ve opened the gap up on the journey trying for more sleep time but trying to be careful to not go so far that it comes apart when i throw it. Do I just need to keep playing with them and break the bearings/response system in a little more or is there something wrong with my throw possibly?

I’m not sure the answer to this. I would just try breaking them in and seeing if that works but i’m not sure.
this post is more of a bump of sorts.

Try breaking it in, but if thats not the problem. i’m not sure. :-\

1 Like

Try tighting the gap a little more because the string might be coming off the bearing so the yoyo would come right back up and, are you jerking a little when you throw because that could be helping it come up.

1 Like

also your throws might be tilted and you may just need to clean and lube your bearings. there might also be an extra string wrap around the bearing that you didn’t notice that might have made the two responsive.