“Throw Live” Atlanta Yoyo Club

I’ll be out of time the whole week. Have a great meetup and Happy Holidays!

2 Likes

Alright, let’s try the 26th:

Sunday, December 26th
2PM-5PM

HobbyTown Kennesaw (Atlanta Metro)
840 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy Nw Ste 650
Kennesaw, GA 30144-4828

I got in touch with them and they’re open and have space!

3 Likes

Awesome, see you then! That’s a nice area; Fire Stone, Iron Age, and 575 Bistro are all great restaurants. I might have to make dinner plans with my family at one of those for afterwards since it’s the same strip mall as HobbyTown lol.

3 Likes

I love Fire Stone! There’s also a Tiger Sugar that opened that a few months back and a Brazilian bakery/cafe that’s solid.

3 Likes

I’m at hobby town but this place is huge :sweat_smile: where are we meeting up inside? @MarkD

EDIT: Game Room on the left side

3 Likes

I hope the last meetup was a success!

Here’s a pic from November:

How about Jan 30 at Rehearse Live?

4 Likes

It was! I forgot to get a group photo, but Matt Doyle was there!

Also in attendance: Darren & Isaac

Working on some tricks in the Warhammer room!

5 Likes

I am available for this, by the way!

Edits:

SUNDAY, JANUARY 30, 2022 AT 3 PM – 6 PM

Throw Live Atlanta 2022!

FB event Facebook

2 Likes

I’m REALLY trying to make it to this meet up! Haven’t thrown with anyone else in sooooo long.

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing everyone in a bit!

2 Likes

Bringing my shiny yoyos today

4 Likes

Well I am in Georgia but (A) I suck and (B) that is a 2 hour drive from Warner Robins

1 Like

“I suck.” All the more reason to come! I understand it’s a haul, though.

2 Likes

I had fun meeting everyone and trying @MarkD prototypes! Thanks for hosting and thanks for the trade @Myk_Myk.

3 Likes

A great group, but let’s grow it!

Hopefully soon you won’t need to look at our eyes to tell we’re smiling.

@MarkD is going to look for a spot in Marietta for February, and we’ll keep alternating for now.

6 Likes

Thank you all for teaching me how to throw a spin top!

I have been trying to replicate my successful throws at home and it’s coming up a bit short (or sideways, hah)

2 Likes

The Atlanta Jugglers Association - Upcoming Festival has been postponed to the first of April.

We’ve done it before to move the meetup to that location. Since it’s so close to the March date at RehearseLive.com, let’s make this our meetup for March instead!?

We can pin down a time to be there together once they upload the detailed schedule.

Christopher Chunn was there the last time we were there, as well as some people I used to yoyo with when I met up with Atlanta Jugglers in Midtown way back in the day!

Edit: If you’re interested, there are still weekly juggling meetups! https://www.meetup.com/Atlanta-Jugglers-Association/

1 Like

Marietta Edition of the Atlanta area yoyo club!

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2022 AT 2 PM – 5 PM

3 Likes

Missed out on January because I had a pipe burst and can’t make this one since it’s a Saturday, but I hope you guys have a good time and look forward to meeting up with everyone in March!!

2 Likes

February was a lot of fun! I had never been to East Cobb Park before, it’s a great space. Looking forward to March!

2 Likes