“Throw Live” Atlanta Yoyo Club

Thanks, I’ll reach out to Mark if he doesn’t reach out to me.

2 Likes

This is a good idea, and we could consolidate threads if it makes things simpler!

2 Likes

Sure! Do you mind jumping in on this one?

Word is it’ll be pretty chilly on Saturday.

1 Like

Did the meetup happen? I believe it was rainy that day? If it happened, how did it go?

Is the last Sunday of each month a good plan? The holidays are here. 11/28 is the Sunday after Thanksgiving. I’m good with having it on that day if it works for ya’ll?

The last Sunday in December is the day after Christmas. I guess you can figure December out, @MarkD.

I saw this on the YYE club page:
Atlanta YoYo Club
Come-N-Get It
1409 Church Street Extension NW
Marietta, GA 30060
Every 3rd Sunday of the month from 3PM - 5PM.

Does anybody know if this is still going on?

2 Likes

There were 4 of us (plus my kids for a bit)! Bit drizzly and cold, but manageable.

I think I’ll be back in town that Sunday. I’ll look at a December schedule for next month.

4 Likes

Both 11/28 and 12/26 work for me

Not sure, if there’s no contact info on the YYE club page could maybe try reaching out to the restaurant it was hosted at to see if it’s still going on. Would be awesome if there’s a third club, that’s getting into Bay Area numbers!

1 Like

As far as I know, they haven’t hosted a meetup in years. I attended one back in 2017/2018 but haven’t heard anything about follow-up meets since. Maybe @LeftyLink could add on to that?

3 Likes

Okay, it’s no big deal as it looks like we’re getting our own thing going again!

I’m locking in 11/28 3 - 6 pm.

Please help spread the word!

4 Likes

Yea disregard this one. This club hasn’t had meetings for a hot sec

3 Likes

Thanks, @LeftyLink. Are you still throwing? You’re welcome to join us!

I’ve posted to our FB group as well. Trying to get ahead on this, this time.

2 Likes

I do still throw :slight_smile: in the past it’s been difficult to get transportation over to Rehearse Live when I was at Tech. I’m based in Marietta so it’s still a pretty significant drive but I’ll definitely keep an eye out and see if I can make it out to one. Can I get a link to the FB group? Im having trouble searching for it

3 Likes

Try this: Facebook Groups

1 Like

Are you hosting a meet up this Sunday @Myk_Myk? Saw an invite on FB but didn’t see a date.

2 Likes

Yep, this Sunday 11/28 3-6pm at Rehearse Live :slight_smile: was actually going to bump this thread with a reminder about it today :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Yeah, sorry, been busy with family in town! Didn’t see a date? It’s on the event page… Anyway, hope to see some peeps there tomorrow!

1 Like

Not a staged photo, just lots of yoyo space awareness!

Really excited to see you all!

5 Likes

It was definitely a blast, really looking forward to December!

1 Like

Are we thinking the 26th for the next meet up? The holidays are quickly approaching so I’m looking to get things a bit more planned out, as I’m sure we all are.

If the 26th doesn’t work I have the 27th and 28th off as well, though I know not everyone else does.

1 Like

One of those three days is most likely. I’ll update here after I’ve picked a date!

4 Likes