“Throw Live” Atlanta Yoyo Club

It’s been changed!
Rehearse Live
2365 Pleasantdale Road
Atlanta, GA 30340

3 Likes

Just bumping this up again in case anyone’s missed it, hope to see you all there Sunday!

3 Likes

Unfortunately something has come up very last minute and I won’t be able to make it today, sorry all! Hope everyone else has a blast :slight_smile: I have jury duty and am heading back to CA earlier than expected, but I’ll be back in GA at the beginning of November so hopefully there’ll be meet ups then!

2 Likes

Is anybody coming? I have been practically living there, and I don’t won’t slide for an out!

We’ll miss you. See you when you get back to the Big Peach!

1 Like

I’ll be there! And dang that’s super unlucky they sprung jury duty on you like that. I’m definitely looking forward to those November meet-ups!

1 Like

OK, see you there!

1 Like

I’ll be there, but I’ll probably be about 30 minutes late. Just a heads up!

Uh actually it’ll be closer to 4

1 Like

So which room are we in? I’m upfront near the entrance right now

1 Like

Whoops we forgot to take pictures again. We were just having too much fun lol. Looking forward to next time!

1 Like

I know, I realized the same thing as I was leaving!

We’ll make sure to make that a habit.

1 Like

I finally live near Atlanta! Can’t wait for the next meeting!

4 Likes

Speaking of which, any idea on when the next one will be?

1 Like

Sorry, I never responded. When would ya’ll like to try again, or has Delta scared everyone off?

4 Likes

I’m free most weekends

4 Likes

i would like to attend too at some point

4 Likes

Hey just wondering when the next meet-up will be. Haven’t thrown in a while so I’m super rusty, but these were always so fun to attend. Thanks!

3 Likes

I think @MarkD is hosting a meet up in Marietta on 10/30.

2 Likes

I’m sorry I dropped the ball!

Things have gotten crazy busy for me, and it’s hard to justify taking out from the limited family time I have to host the meetup.

Maybe @mark and I could coordinate and alternate months?

Where is Mark posting about his meetups? I didn’t know about it… I won’t be able to make it. This weekend is insane for our event space!

1 Like