“Throw Live” Atlanta Yoyo Club

God willing my back will be better long before then and I will be there.

That is quite a haul from Dahlonega but with the right amount of planning and good weather could make for a nice Moto/Yoyo adventure.

Sounds perfect, it’s in my calendar; really looking forward to it!

Hey guys, I’m a yo-yoer in China who currently goes to college in Atlanta. Just recently discovered this forum and it seems like people are trying to meet up. Are we meeting up on June 13th? I have also been vaccinated.

5 Likes

Welcome to the USA and the Forums!

2 Likes

Welcome, Kuo Zhang!!

1 Like

Welcome and thanks for bumping this! If Rehearse Live doesn’t work out, the offer still stands to host it at my parents house in Acworth, will need to start planning if that’s the case though. Does June 13th still look like it will work @Myk_Myk ?

1 Like

Things are pretty crazy for me this time of year!

The Rock and Blues camp will be setting up their stage gear that day at 3. However, I think we could still meet. If it’s too crazy in the event space, we can startup stairs in the conference room and lobby.

I’ll probably not be able to participate much, though, at least until the stage is set up.

2 Likes

Ah that makes sense with your summer events starting up, if you’re still willing to try and make it work that day I will definitely be there! Around what time should we plan to show up?

2 Likes

3 - 6 pm is good.

2 Likes

Sounds great, see you then!

2 Likes

Okay, I’ll also be there at 3 on June 13th

3 Likes

Here’s the Facebook event: (20+) Throw Live Atlanta Meetup at Rehearse Live! | Facebook

1 Like

I get an error trying to view the event page:

1 Like

(20+) Throw Live Atlanta! | Facebook

Please join the group, if you like! I’ll see if I can change the privacy level, though.

Edit: I can’t figure it out. You can ignore FB, and come anyway, though.

2 Likes

Yep, I’ll be there at 3!

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see/meet everybody, even if I might be too busy to participate much!

3 Likes

Traffic is really bad, so I’ll be a bit late. See you soon!

Wife out of town so I’m on kid duty. Sorry I can’t throw with you guys! Hope you have a great time!

2 Likes

It was awesome to meet Kuo and Isaac, and see Jonathan again.

So sorry I was too busy to hang out much, but we’ll make it a regular thing once more.

I have to get better about taking pics too…

2 Likes