Throw Holster

I often want to carry my yoyos with me but there are many times that I don’t want a yoyo hanging visibly from my belt (such as at the office) or want an expensive yoyo I’m carrying protected from scratches and so on. I have some experience with leather design so after a number of tries I came up with a holder I’m calling the “Throw Holster”. Genuine leather, felt lined (no inside studs to scratch your yoyo), hand laced, and strong, I feel this is a classy and safe way to carry your yoyo. I’ve had some interest from a few friends so I thought I’d mention them here. It holds just about any size of yoyo (I used a Duncan Metal Drifter XL as a template and carry an extra wide YYF Edge Monster in mine). They are $30 plus shipping. If you are interested in one or have questions message me!

21 Likes

Now that’s a @Grendel approved throw holster! Looks awesome!

1 Like

Thats pretty cool. Great craftmanship BTW.

2 Likes

That actually looks awesome! Not particularly my style but I definitely admire the craftsmanship and aesthetic!

3 Likes

Very nicely done!!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.