Thoughts on TP Ordinal 1 & Stealth Remix

Just wondering if anyone can give some insight on these Turning Points? Does the ordinal 1 play like a rock on a string or does it actually have really good weight distribution, and is the Stealth Remix just a classic slimline?

1 Like

The ordinal 1 new version is more maneuverable than the old version and I personally like it, it is of course weighty tho

Interesting, so you wouldn’t call it a rock? That’s all I can think about since it’s over 70g. @Lewivlone

Everyone’s opinion on what throw is a rock is different, So you’ll just have to try it yourself,

But In my opinion no its not

1 Like

It looks a lot like a SPYY flying V, but it is really a throw back to the THP Yomega Stealth Fire Hyper

1 Like

I’ve played the Ordinal 1 but never owned one. I also own other super heavy TP. I mean, they all with extreme presence on the string and are somewhat slow. I think they are fun though. They make you look at tricks in a different way. They can also still definitely be pushed fast, I don’t think they hold back speed so badly at all unless you are a good speed player already. In fact, I find it easier to go fast since these yoyos are harder to lose control with. They are definitely a unique experience. I would recommend to at least try one out they are worth it.

1 Like