All sold - Please close

Just a small sale. Prices are shipped within the ConUS, I can provide more pictures and descriptions upon request. Thanks!

Turning Point Ordinal 1 - SOLD

Spinworthy Urchin - SOLD

Will trade the Ordinal 1 for CLYW or Japan Technology stuff.

5 Likes

Wow that is a nice throw i just bought a collapser here how is this ordinal play must be so stable

1 Like

If other yoyos get described as “spins forever,” I feel like the Oridinal 1 is one of the few yoyos actually deserving of that description. Ridiculously stable and with so much power behind every throw. You do feel the extra weight, but if anything it just makes you feel like you have so much control with this yoyo. It plays nimble enough to not be a burden to play, and the presence on the string isn’t overwhelming or anything. It’s a yoyo that inspires confidence when you play, as a result of having a solid presence on the string combined with nearly unrivaled spin time and stability. It will forgive every single mistake you make and will just power on through anything. The thing sounds like a gunshot on binds, which just further adds to that sense of absolute power. It’s just really satisfying to play with. The heavyweight Turning Points are sweet, but I just would rather have the money at the moment.

1 Like

Wow thanks for that yes it sounds like a powerful throw and i always wanted to try turning point as i mention i just got a collapser here i prefer heavy throws for the reason u said hopefully u get a buyer i notice they always sell out quickly in yoyoexpert

1 Like

bumping, price dropped

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.