Please give your threads purpose and some thought before creating.
- A descriptive subject is always appreciated.
- Basic grammmar and punctuation help communicate your ideas.
- Details, details, details! I need to be able to understand what it is you are trying to communicate before I can make an appropriate response.
- Manners are always a plus.
- Threads need to follow the forum rules.
A little more thought, when creating threads, would make the forum more enjoyable and would cut out a bit of the frustration some of us are feeling.