This roll is killing me...

OK so when you do the Matrix and after you roll once out of Double or Nothing and then you add that extra roll is where i always had trouble. So i never added it in because i couldn’t get that extra roll well now that i am learning Skin the Gerbil it has come back to haunt me… So please help me figure out this wrap around your finger and roll again thing please? Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Look at this vid!

First, what exactly happens when you try to add the second roll? Does the yo-yo die out on you, or snags and binds back to your hand?

Try this: before rolling out of the Double-or-Nothing, wrap the string around your nonthrowhand pointer finger. So instead of wrapping it around after you roll, you wrap it around before you roll. This helped me a lot, and it also makes the trick flashier in my opinion.

Take your throw hand and wrap the string around your non-throw hands index finger when your in a trapeeze and flip the yoyo as if it were a farris-wheel dismount.

do it slowly first, just wrap the string around your finger and then roll. If you could get that, then try doing it more smoothly, Parctice ;D

If the yo-yo hits your right arm during the roll, then what I’ve done to remedy that problem was make my right arm into an L shape to give the largest space as possible to allow the yo-yo to go through smoothly.