This is my second video of me yoyoing, ive been yoyoing for 10 mounths

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuUK91PsIpw&feature=youtu.be please be positive with ur comment otherwise it would be good if u said what i should improve in making videos lol

Well just ;D smooth out youre style and go slow not fast. Great tricks but would look better slower :smiley: ;D :smiley: :smiley:

Good job!

This mostly.
Like your scarf btw ;D

Nice tricks but just try to go slower it looks as if you are forcing it to go faster than it needs to. But you are very good at this for 10months. For video making just try to add music because that extremely loud bearing hurt my ears (I am wearing Headphones). Also try to take a few more clips and do more editing. And if you can’t add music then I would play some in the background or turn the sound down to half when you are editing. If you are using windows movie maker in the tool bar on top on the far left there is a slide to choose how loud background sound is.

I did have music :open_mouth: didnt u hear it? it comes after the begginning/when i walked in.

yeah i will slow down abit so it goes smooother in my next video! :smiley: and its 100 count kitty string scarf XD

and Yeah i dont usually play that fast when training at all. It was just now when i were making my first video i wanted it to go fast because i thought it looked cool and that llol. but smoother it is next time!

bump

hey! :stuck_out_tongue:

String scarf.
I like it.

You should go with your own original tricks as most of them are tricks already used.
When I mean original It dosen’t mean you cant use Basic elements , mounts but have your own kind of twist and style :p.

Yeah thank you, well im still not highly skilled yet so i still just copy tricks from video i found in the internet so that i get some ideas? maybe sooner i will make them more original tho. :stuck_out_tongue:

For 10 months thats pretty good dude keep it up. If you like doing fast combos i find it easier to use a shorter string, It gives you more speed and more control.